AirPop Original High-Performance Face Mask - Grey
Airpop produces the most advanced consumer masks available today, providing wearers with professional-grade filtration combined with the highest levels of comfort for easy breathing. All Airpop masks act as a two-way barrier for both the wearer and those near the wearer, unlike regular disposable or fashion masks. The bi-directional 4-layer filter barrier blocks air-based droplets, bacteria, pollen and dust particles >,0.3 micron. Independently tested by the Swiss lab SGS, the masks have the following proven filtration efficiency: 99.9% of bacteria (BFE test) and >,99% of airborne droplets and particles down to 0.3 microns (PFE test). The filter is electrostatically charged to block ultrafine particles. Thanks to their superior qualities, the masks conform to or exceed EU CWA 17553:2020 and French AFNOR SPEC S76-001 barrier-mask guidelines.
The award-winning Airpop Original Mask was created based on global insights and the most up-to-date material science to deliver a totally new filtration and breathing experience. It combines a reusable and washable microfiber shell with a replaceable filter. The outer shell made from engineered soft-touch microfiber is designed to perfectly fit your face. 300+ micro-apertures evenly channel air to nose and mouth ensuring optimal heat and moisture exchange to deliver market-leading comfort. The mask is held away from the wearer's face by its flex-frame design that creates an &ldquo,air dome&rdquo,. This allows for superior airflow and keeps the face cool, while a 360°, soft-touch adaptive seal minimizes ingress.
- Reusable mask with replaceable filter
- Designed for market-leading everyday comfort
- Soft-touch microfiber outer shell - durable, reusable and washable
- 4 snap-in filters included (further filters can be purchased separately)
- Filters designed for up to 40 h of use each
- Bi-directional 4-layer filter barrier
- 360°, soft-touch adaptive filter seal
- Filtration efficacy: 99.9% of bacteria (BFE test) and >,99% of airborne droplets and particles down to 0.3 microns (PFE test)
- Conforms to or exceeds EU CWA 17553:2020 and French AFNOR SPEC S76-001 barrier-mask guidelines
- Superior comfort - air-dome design for easy breathing
- Adjustable ear straps
Airpop is the world's first Air-Wearables company. They deliver superior performance by combining cutting-edge materials and innovative design to solve three critical issues: fit, filtration, and breathability.